Fortune | FORTUNE Fortune 500 Daily & Breaking Business News
- Would-be head of Minnesota marijuana agency resignsby The Associated Press on September 23, 2023
Erin Dupree sold products exceeding state limits on THC potency, local media reported.
- Apple tries to ‘thwart emerging startups through anticompetitive measures,’ alleges Rivos in countersuitby Malathi Nayak, Bloomberg on September 23, 2023
Apple makes employees sign an agreement designed to “chill employee mobility and competition,” the chip startup alleges.
- Next UAW step is 'nuclear option' of more widespread strikeby David Koenig, The Associated Press on September 23, 2023
The Big 3 automakers said talks with the union continued on Saturday, with no breakthroughs expected.
- Bill requiring human drivers for self-driving trucks vetoedby The Associated Press on September 23, 2023
Newsom feared the bill would push companies making self-driving technologies to move out-of-state.
- Amid return-to-office pushback, billionaire investor Bill Ackman offers a lesson for leadersby Steve Mollman on September 23, 2023
The Pershing Square CEO has employees in the office five days a week, but he’s also made an intriguing remote work concession.
- Who is Fred Daibes? The New Jersey developer is central to the bribery case against Sen. Bob Menendezby Jake Offenhartz, The Associated Press on September 23, 2023
The indictment unsealed Friday said Daibes paid bribes, including gold bars and envelopes stuffed with cash.
Welcome to our News Feed. We are streaming the latest business news to keep you up to date on everything Business!
Do you have a Business Question?
We are available to answer your questions through our online contact form, feel free to reach out at your convenience.